Latest Updates :-
Welcome To Goa Tourism Department
The Administrative head of the Department is Shri J. Ashok Kumar, IAS, Secretary Tourism. The Department has zonal office in North Goa at Headquarters, Panaji and in South Goa at Margao.
The Current Director of Tourism is Shri Menino D’souza.
The Public Grievances Officer is Dy. Director (Administration).
The Tourist Information Centres/Counters are located within the State and in Mumbai (temporarily closed). The Zonal Officers are primarily responsible for monitoring the Registration of Tourist Trade under the Tourist Trade Act, 1982.
- Corrigendum – Order US 144 of Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 September 02, 2021 September 3, 2021
- Order US 144 of Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 August 29, 2021 September 3, 2021
- Order US 144 of Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 August 22, 2021 September 3, 2021
- Brief Tender Notice – Calangute August 6, 2021
- Tender Notice July 30, 2021
- Tender Notice- Reg. Lease of fruit bearing trees July 26, 2021