Latest Updates :-
Welcome To Goa Tourism Department
The Administrative head of the Department is Shri J. Ashok Kumar, IAS, Secretary Tourism. The Department has zonal office in North Goa at Headquarters, Panaji and in South Goa at Margao.
The Current Director of Tourism is Shri Menino D’souza.
The Public Grievances Officer is Dy. Director (Administration).
The Tourist Information Centres/Counters are located within the State and in Mumbai (temporarily closed). The Zonal Officers are primarily responsible for monitoring the Registration of Tourist Trade under the Tourist Trade Act, 1982.
- Phased re-opening of areas outside the containment zones w.e.f. 14/09/2020 September 14, 2020
- Covid Order – Covid negative certificate compulsory for persons entering the State. May 10, 2021
- Online Submission of Statistics Proforma Data as per Form XI April 8, 2021
- Vision Document March 5, 2021
- APPLICATION FOR KING MOMO CARNIVAL 2021 February 2, 2021
- Dates for celebration of Shigmo Festival 2020 March 9, 2020