Latest Updates :-
Welcome To Goa Tourism Department
The Administrative head of the Department is Shri J. Ashok Kumar, IAS, Secretary Tourism. The Department has zonal office in North Goa at Headquarters, Panaji and in South Goa at Margao.
The Current Director of Tourism is Shri Menino D’souza.
The Public Grievances Officer is Dy. Director (Administration).
The Tourist Information Centres/Counters are located within the State and in Mumbai (temporarily closed). The Zonal Officers are primarily responsible for monitoring the Registration of Tourist Trade under the Tourist Trade Act, 1982.
- Tender Notice July 30, 2021
- Tender Notice- Reg. Lease of fruit bearing trees July 26, 2021
- Phased re-opening of areas outside the containment zones w.e.f. 14/09/2020 July 26, 2021
- COTPA 2003 July 14, 2021
- Corrigendum published on Official Gazette and Form XVII Online Service Provider July 2, 2021
- Mission Rabies website July 2, 2021