Latest Updates :-
Welcome To Goa Tourism Department
The Administrative head of the Department is Shri J. Ashok Kumar, IAS, Secretary Tourism. The Department has zonal office in North Goa at Headquarters, Panaji and in South Goa at Margao.
The Current Director of Tourism is Shri Menino D’souza.
The Public Grievances Officer is Dy. Director (Administration).
The Tourist Information Centres/Counters are located within the State and in Mumbai (temporarily closed). The Zonal Officers are primarily responsible for monitoring the Registration of Tourist Trade under the Tourist Trade Act, 1982.
- Covid Order – Covid negative certificate compulsory for persons entering the State. May 10, 2021
- Online Submission of Statistics Proforma Data as per Form XI April 8, 2021
- Vision Document March 5, 2021
- Phased re-opening of areas outside the containment zones w.e.f. 14/09/2020 March 4, 2021
- APPLICATION FOR KING MOMO CARNIVAL 2021 February 2, 2021
- Guidelines for the Tourism related Major and Minor events along with Documents required and fee structure. January 14, 2021