Latest Updates :-
Welcome To Goa Tourism Department
The Administrative head of the Department is Shri J. Ashok Kumar, IAS, Secretary Tourism. The Department has zonal office in North Goa at Headquarters, Panaji and in South Goa at Margao.
The Current Director of Tourism is Shri Menino D’souza.
The Public Grievances Officer is Dy. Director (Administration).
The Tourist Information Centres/Counters are located within the State and in Mumbai (temporarily closed). The Zonal Officers are primarily responsible for monitoring the Registration of Tourist Trade under the Tourist Trade Act, 1982.
- Guidelines for the Tourism related Major and Minor events along with Documents required and fee structure. January 14, 2021
- Guidelines for Surveillance, Containment and Caution issued by MHA January 11, 2021
- Circular on Increase in number of Corona Virus Cases November 30, 2020
- Goa Tourism Policy Master Plan November 9, 2020
- Amendment of Goa Registration of Tourist Trade Rules Act, 1985 October 21, 2020
- SOP regarding “Re-opening of River Cruises and Watersports activities” October 16, 2020
- Streamlining of procedure for Registration of New Hotels and Granting permission to operate their business October 13, 2020
- Circular and guidelines – NIDHI and SAATHI Scheme September 29, 2020