Latest Updates :-
Welcome To Goa Tourism Department
The Administrative head of the Department is Shri J. Ashok Kumar, IAS, Secretary Tourism. The Department has zonal office in North Goa at Headquarters, Panaji and in South Goa at Margao.
The Current Director of Tourism is Shri Menino D’souza.
The Public Grievances Officer is Dy. Director (Administration).
The Tourist Information Centres/Counters are located within the State and in Mumbai (temporarily closed). The Zonal Officers are primarily responsible for monitoring the Registration of Tourist Trade under the Tourist Trade Act, 1982.
- World Tourism Day programme on 27th Sept 21 September 25, 2021
- ORDER No. 1/5/29/2020-RD; Dated: 19/09/2021 September 21, 2021
- Corrigendum – Order US 144 of Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 September 02, 2021 September 3, 2021
- Order US 144 of Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 August 29, 2021 September 3, 2021
- Order US 144 of Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 August 22, 2021 September 3, 2021
- Brief Tender Notice – Calangute August 6, 2021