Latest Updates :-
Welcome To Goa Tourism Department
The Administrative head of the Department is Shri J. Ashok Kumar, IAS, Secretary Tourism. The Department has zonal office in North Goa at Headquarters, Panaji and in South Goa at Margao.
The Current Director of Tourism is Shri Menino D’souza.
The Public Grievances Officer is Dy. Director (Administration).
The Tourist Information Centres/Counters are located within the State and in Mumbai (temporarily closed). The Zonal Officers are primarily responsible for monitoring the Registration of Tourist Trade under the Tourist Trade Act, 1982.
- Phased re-opening of areas outside the containment zones w.e.f. 14/09/2020 September 14, 2020
- Public Auction Notice for unserviceable and condemn vehicle July 31, 2020
- Extension of validity of Tourism Licenses till 31/03/2021 July 28, 2020
- Re-opening of Hospitality Services w.e.f. 02/07/2020 July 2, 2020
- Covid – 19 Guidelines Order June 23, 2020
- The Circular & SOP – Application for Commencement of Hospitality Business June 9, 2020
- Application for Commencement of Hospitality Business June 9, 2020